Candle Tips & Tricks
- Trim Wicks to 1/4 inch before use
- Burn candles for one hour per inch of their diameter at a time for even burning. This should always be done the first time to establish your "Memory Burn." Our candles are three inches wide.
- Keep candles away from drafts for a better burn performance. The use of a lantern or hurricane can really help with this.
- Always use a candle with a candleholder or hurricane/lantern on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Never leave lit candles unattended or within reach of children or pets.
Three Chicks Candle Co. is not liable for any damage caused by improper use of our products. Open flame, in any circumstance, is dangerous and necessary precautions should be taken to prevent harm.